An onion with many layers that have been peeled off and of course there is some more peeling to be done. I want to be free and live from the core where there is nothing more to peel. This blog really encapsulates my life as it is happening…
I didn’t want to come up with some nonsense about myself, instead I asked some friends who know me well to describe me. Always good to check how you are perceived by others instead of relying on your own perception – usually they are worlds apart. This is what they came up with:
- A cornucopia of attitude and wisdom.
- Vineeta Jakhar, the girl who finds serendipity and serenity in the present, looks yonder trepidation and seeks solace in the possibility and certainty of tomorrow
- Vivacious, Ungovernable and Kind
- Lionhearted, Benevolent and Captivating
- Class, Elegance, Loyal, Trustworthy and Fabulous as well
- Determined, Strong, Independent, Persevering and Bit of a feminist with a lol. (I think we should all be feminists! To me, it just means equality, its not a war of sexes)
I am my most favourite project and I am loving this ride, every bit of it.